- Online customer satisfaction surveys can be issued via email or social media and can be issued responsively to an event such as a purchase or an enquiry.
- Relatively inexpensive method.
- Can efficiently target high numbers of customers.
- By quickly monitoring simple performance measures, online surveys enable businesses to make informed decisions and actions.
- Largely quantitative data collection – online surveys usually only stimulate brief responses from customers.
- Due to self-selecting customer samples, skewed opinion trends can emerge – Customer Satisfaction UK makes use of its expertise to liaise with clients and to produce representative responses wherever possible.
Give Customer Satisfaction UK a call today on +44 (0)1332 845845 for advice on which survey options are the best for your business.
Click Here to explore what other survey methods Customer Satisfaction UK can offer your business.
+44 (0)1332 845845