As well as being fully aligned to the needs of the customer, it is also essential for employees to be engaged with the aims and direction of the company.
Customer Satisfaction UK conducts bespoke employee surveys to assess and test levels of engagement within workforces.
These surveys will:
- Benchmark levels of motivation and morale.
- Evaluate levels of understanding regarding organisational aims.
- Test rational and emotional engagement levels.
- Expose barriers to effective performance.
- Identify practical improvement actions.
Customer Satisfaction UK then provide management teams with a pragmatic action plan unique to their company and its specific issues.
This action plan will:
- Enable greater confidence in employees’ ability to deliver high quality customer service.
- Establish common values and priorities across all staff members.
- Develop the skills and knowledge required to satisfy customer needs
- Redesign processes to remove barriers to excellent customer service
Our approach is not off the shelf: it will be bespoke to your company. The questions and resulting action plans will be unique for your company. Call us on
+44 (0) 1298 73051 to discuss your requirements and find out how we can help.