Prior to or immediately after an acquisition or merger, Customer Satisfaction UK can undertake a specialist, in depth due diligence survey and evaluation of the key resource – the target customer base.
This is something which is often overlooked in the due diligence process and an adequate investigation of this asset can have significant benefits such as:
- An accurate picture of the size, value, loyalty and quality of the customer base.
- Establishing knowledge of key existing customer relationships.
- Determining customers’ perceptions of the client as the acquirer.
- Recognising and overcoming issues relating to product or service.
- Providing insight into customers’ buying intentions and needs.
Customer Satisfaction UK can ultimately increase the success of the acquisition and merger process by reducing risk and providing a high quality valuation in an efficient and cost-effective way.
Want to know more about our bespoke approach? Call one of our consultants today on +44 (0) 1298 73051 to see how we can help your business during the due diligence process.